I am hoping it will become a rodeo event and at long last my dream of fame will be realized.
I was thinking about my summer so far and of you, internets. What do I say to you now without sounding like a schlub? I thought of summers past and how I spent my time and I came up with this summer's brightest spot.
I am not working retail this year!
This is the first summer in six years that I have not...
- Held a conversation with a co worker that begins with "Did you hear Delilah last night!?"
- Ended a day smelling like a multi lotioned and scented French whore.
- Loaded barrels for the June Sale (dear god, the June Sale!!)
- Spent actual brain time trying to think of new words to describe a scent
- Come home late on a Sunday night from a floor move, all sweaty yet still smelling of product
- Allowed my heart to race with a big sale (I would mouth to a co worker with big eyes "She is totally filling up another basket!!")
Blegh. I am far, far better off.