I have evidently taken Christian insurance. My new agent comes highly recommended and his quote was a good one, so I signed with him without knowing the specifics of his company. Here are a only a few of its features.
- If I am in an accident en route to a church function, I pay no deductible
- If I am hosting a church function in my home and someone is injured, their medical coverage is kajoopled
- If my car is broken into and religious materials are stolen, they are replaced before I pay my deductible
So I got to wondering...
- Is my coverage good if I am en route to a Mosque or Synagogue?
- Can any substances found in my system be chalked up to a sacremental function?
- Can I claim at any time I am driving that I am en route to worship (given my command to always "be in an attitude of prayer" and the fact that this is the Bible belt and, as my dad says, "It's always worship time somewhere!".)?
I am working in my mind on a list of such questions for my new insurance agent. Share any other ideas you may have.