Thursday, June 16, 2005

Juan Vadez, Patriot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ed, you're reaching. I tried your special patriotic blend "Red White and Blue" because you haven't failed me yet, but let it be known that I disapprove.

  1. Coffee ought not to be fruit flavored. Rasperry, Blueberry, and Vanilla should be flavors for tea, not coffee.
  2. Your love for country cannot be measured by the volume of products you create using out colors. If you are thinking of developing a "Support Our Troops" blend, hold off. Ship some Kenya AA to Iraq instead. They'll appreciate it more.

Help me out, what flavor would a "Suport Our Troops" blend have?

2 comments:

Karina. said...

I have been known to say that I love all things blueberry, and my adoration of coffee is practically my middle name. However, EEEWWWW!!!

"Support Our Troops" coffee should have the consistency of oil, and there should be a constitutional amendment that says you have to drink it straight up. Cream is for liberals. Also, one in every few thousand beans should resemble W and be sold on eBay for five figures.

Anonymous said...

I think Karina has it.

Straight up. We don't need your stinkin' suga'.