Monday, March 15, 2004

Do you have what it takes?

This is a question I believe we should all just answer with no. Like a reflex. Anytime you hear it answer with an expletive and no. Case in point:

My love of bad television is well documented, but I think Showtime's The American Candidate goes too far. America chooses its next fake president via a Showtime series?? Lookit, I work in a High School and a mall and I think that qualifies me to say that I know the mass of humanity that is our nation. This will confuse the public! They will go to their polling places in November and try to vote for Ruben Stoddard or Johnny Fairplay or some WWE type. I know, people can't even vote properly for a stinking classroom teacher association election and those voters all had college degrees!!

I have very very little of what THAT takes, thank you.

No comments: