Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Life, Saved By Yarn



In their nonstop efforts to charm me, Lion Brand yarns has launched a line of organic cotton. I love organic cotton. I love this cotton more because it holds the keys to immortality.

From the Lion Brand Newsletter...

Lion Brand's new yarn, Organic Cotton, comes from that same soil. Harvested and sorted by hand, the cotton is free of pesticides and herbicides. This cotton grows in 4 natural colors, right on the plant, so dying is not necessary. Now these subtle earth tones are available to you. This all-natural, soft and versatile new yarn is ideal for all sorts of projects, from baby clothing to luxurious clothing and items for your home.

4 comments:

Amerloc said...

But it's still an option, right?

Thanks for the chuckle/snort.

The Queen said...

They just wanted to be clear that unlike "regular" organic cotton, it doesn't cost and arm and a leg--which would end up killing you- if you bought enough to knit a sweater.

I'm really tempted by the green and the natural. I don't always like Lion Brand's colors, but I like these.

Mister Teacher said...

I've never considered dying a necessity, merely a luxury...

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Quick! Where can I get some of that yarn! I don't wanna die!