Thursday, June 02, 2005

He Has A Right To Criticize Who Has A Heart To Help

Today was our last day with students, and as much as I should wax nostalgic, I am just tired. Grades are entered and I am on the way to check out.

I have decided for every time I want to get snarky at kids, I will click here instead and make a donation to literacy programs. This site is full of great causes and I would encourage you to take the challenge. For every ho ho you don't eat, click for world hunger. For every cigarette you don't smoke, click to fight cancer. You get the idea. Join me in replacing harmful habits with something good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Yay... I put up a link at the header of my blog, since my bestestestestestest friend, Amber, has a brain tumor. I'm uber glad that you posted that... :) hehe! helping...

Anonymous said...

ah, that was from me...

natalie