Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today, Teeney Coin Purses. Tomorrow, Sweaters All Around!!!

It's small, it's a bit unimpressive, but it's done. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my first completed knitting project.

I have the real thing in my purse and still like to look at the picture. Note the smoothness of the stockinette stitch. Marvel at the stripe, those don't come easy, friends. Thrill to the real buttonhole action!!!

Now it's time for slippers.

It must be told that I have gone a bit mad with the yarn. I saw Sideways on Saturday with my friend Nancy, librarian and knitting class valedictorian. You know the scene with the large naked man? After it was over and without thinking, I leaned over to Nancy and said, "You know, I think we have that hat pattern."

Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Streak said...

I beg to differ. I think it is quite impressive.

educat said...

Only the beginning.