Sunday, December 14, 2008

You Cannot Be Sad, Part I

In order to get us through this long last week of school, complete with two days of State Testing, first home basketball of the season, writing folder compliation, one act play, completion of Christmas knitting and finals; I'll be offering a gift each day.

Things you cannot be sad while viewing

That's an awkward title, but I'm too danged happy to fix it.


We kick off with the real harbinger of Christmas in my family: Emmett Otter. My sister and I watched it as kids on HBO and the first year it came out on video, I was in college. My sister had it playing on the TV as I walked in the door from finals.

If these woodland creatures don't make you smile, you are dead and broken inside.

1 comment:

H said...

Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas!

This is my favorite Christmas Special! We watch it every year!