Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Monday, You Need This

If you must go to work early on a Monday morning, you should at least have a friend who sends you a link like this. I had the address all day long and didn't touch it at school for fear that I'd never work again.

So now, I offer you, MORE COWBELL!

Exhibit A: John Denver's "Annie's Song", 74% Cowbell, 100% Walken

Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj


Exhibit B: Woody Guthrie's "I Ain't Got No Home", 87% Cowbell, 28% Walken

Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj


Exhibit C: ...and lastly, as if you didn't question my music collection enough, I give you (ahem...)

The Theme From The Jeffersons, 25% Cowbell, 46% Walken

Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj


Please share your own creations. Leave a link, if you will, so we can all enjoy.

No comments: