- Be the slack jawed one all semester.
- Answer no follow up questions when you do your hearings (Does this explain?).
- Get a referral and play real dumb when questioned.
- Find teacher's Worst. Day. Ever.
- Hand teacher a slip of paper with the quote, "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. --Albert Einstein"
- Tell teacher you like the quote and you think it's like the ones she has on her board every day.
- Allow teacher to ask if you think this might be kind of like this class.
- Smile and say "Yeah, that's exactly why I wrote it down".
Repeat steps 5-8 as necessary.
I promise tonight to blog about Chingy but need to wash this day off.